Android is really starting to get a good bit of momentum behind it in
terms of accessibility and interesting accessible titles. The problem
is, you're really only going to see those for a bit on really good
phones or nexus devices.
That's why, in my opinion, getting an iPhone is your best bet, if you
haven't made your choice yet. Also, as a note, if you're in the U.S.,
as I think you are, try checking out Wal-Mart's Black Friday stuff. I
think I remember seeing that you could get an iPhone 5c on the big two
mobile carriers for $45 and a 5s for $100. I might be wrong, but if
I'm not, that's really really good.

On 11/15/13, dark <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Tom.
>
> Well I've mentioned the things I personally like about he Iphone, however I
>
> do see the point, and even for me as a windows user I frankly find Itunes
> very annoying, simply because all the careful file organization I've done of
>
> my books and music collection over the last few years, some of which are old
>
> audio books, it utterly Ignores!
>
> Also I'll say however good Itunes is with vo on mac, on windows it's not
> exactly friendly, not with it's tree views, multitudes of buttons etc. It's
>
> certainly usable, but compared to something like winamp it's accessibility
> is waaay off, probably because Apple didn't spend much time doing windows
> access.
>
> All that being said I have noticed a lot of bennifits, and some of them,
> like Siri and the very inervative use of Iphone technology in games like
> Papasangre seems very Iphone specific, or at least we've not yet seen
> anything like it on Android.
>
> Beware the Grue!
>
> Dark.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>


-- 
Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to