to be honest I tried the emulator for apple.
there was a burst of activity on dropbox and such but it died quite quickly.
Even on the audiogames forum its dead.
The emulator was a curiosity, a fad but no one really does much with it, maybe we have exhausted material.
I never really got into it.

At 03:00 PM 11/14/2013, you wrote:
hi

well I got the apple2ee emulator working. some questions though. how do I review the screen is there a review cursor? what commands can I use? like alt and control key combinations?

thanks

Josh


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to