On 7/6/26 6:33 AM, Flo via Mailman-users wrote:

How can I find these settings in Postorius? There is only a user's language and a list's language.


You have to be logged in as the user. Then you can go to https://example.com/mailman3/accounts/mailmansettings/ and see Global Mailman preferences, Address-based preferences and List-based preferences.

Finally I had a look into the code of https://gitlab.com/mailman/ mailman/-/blob/master/src/mailman/app/notifications.py . This was not very efficient as I don't know Python but I found out that if I add

     with _.using(language.code):

on line 266 and do the correct intends below it translates.

Thank you. This is a bug and you have found the correct solution. The issue is that although `language` is provided in the call to UserNotification, that doesn't affect the translation of the Subject. This is now reported at https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/-/work_items/1287 and I will fix it.


--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/2CGUOJD2GDBYH632BZGX5SGRFRKC5FKH/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to