depending on your problem/setup, the VERP-probes-feature might be worth a look:

https://docs.mailman3.org/projects/mailman/en/latest/src/mailman/model/docs/bounce.html#verp-probes


Am 02.07.26 um 01:53 schrieb Mark Sapiro:
On 7/1/26 12:46 PM, Flo via Mailman-users wrote:

Yes, that's true, however, an account needs to be set up. I see this as unrealistic for a regular user of the list I am thinking of.

Yes, that can be a difficulty for some users.

I was hoping for a links where I can choose immediately after clicking if I want to be enabled or stay disabled.

Currently, there is no such link.

I see an email to the owner as only realistic possibility. Or is there mail command for getting enabled? I can't find any, either ...

And, there currently is no email command to enable delivery.


_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/IVVFYGXR4QTOER3NEFBOME6565MLCODW/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to