Flo via Mailman-users writes:

 > How can I find these settings in Postorius? There is only a user's 
 > language and a list's language.

For the user:
I visit

https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/

At the bottom of the page it tells me:
Primary Address ([email protected]) ... Manage Subscription ...

Click on the "Manage Subscription" button,  I get a page with links
Subscriptions Global Mailman preferences Address-based preferences List-based 
preferences
across the top under the "Mailman Settings stephenjturnbull" title.

For "Global Mailman preferences" there is a page with all of the
settings documented, and "Preferred language" is the last setting.
For "Address-based preferences" and "List-based preferences", there is
a table, with "Preferred language" the rightmost column.  Do you not
see that?

For the list owner:
I go to 
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/members/member/
to see the members, click on a member (I accessed your subscription
since I logged in as myself, hope you don't mind) and see a full page
with your subscription options.  There is no way for you as *list*
owner to see the users' Global or Address settings.

As *site* owner (superuser) you probably can, but can't test, I don't
have that privilege on a running Mailman 3 at the moment.  I don't
know enough about the relevant views to be sure you can access that,
but usually "superuser" allows you to Manage All The Things.

Hope that helps.

Due to GSoC evaluations, I don't have time to get up to speed to help
with the other issues you're seeing.  Mark probably will figure it out
much more quickly, anyway. :-)

Steve

-- 
GNU Mailman consultant (installation, migration, customization)
Sirius Open Source    https://www.siriusopensource.com/
Software systems consulting in Europe, North America, and Japan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/GANF4HXQDPQ6IGWYRDH7UZWDH4N2PLPG/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to