Mark Sapiro writes:
 > On 7/6/26 6:33 AM, Flo via Mailman-users wrote:
 > > 
 > > How can I find these settings in Postorius? There is only a user's 
 > > language and a list's language.
 > 
 > 
 > You have to be logged in as the user. Then you can go to 
 > https://example.com/mailman3/accounts/mailmansettings/ and see Global 
 > Mailman preferences, Address-based preferences and List-based preferences.

To be precise, the list owner can see (and I believe set) the *user's*
*subscription* preference.  They can't see the global and address
preferences.  Do you know if the superuser can access and mutate the
latter?  I couldn't figure it out from a quick look at the templates.

Steve

-- 
GNU Mailman consultant (installation, migration, customization)
Sirius Open Source    https://www.siriusopensource.com/
Software systems consulting in Europe, North America, and Japan
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/3PU6CRB72KZ7K2EZFEXOW3PDMT7PJBZR/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to