----- Original Message -----
From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <[email protected]>
LR Mogrify works for Export, not for the Web module output, far as I'm
aware.
Last I heard there were some difficulties with LR2 ... has it been
updated for 2.1 now?
Hi Guys: Speaking hypothetically, I could export a pic with a
Morgrify-copyright-watermark as a jpeg, then reimport said jpeg into
Lightroom, & then include said jpeg as part of a web gallery ftp upload,
right--or no?
Yes, you can. And that might be a good strategy. However, if you do that,
it would be better to export as a 16bit, ProPhoto RGB TIFF with lossless
compression at full size so that when you reimport and output for the web
pages, you get as much quality as possible.
LR2 has an option in the Export dialog that allows you to automagically
have exported files re-imported back into the same catalog. Handy for
this kind of 'round trip' output processing workflow.
Godfrey
Excellent! Thanks for the good tip, Godfrey. Very much appreciated.
Cheers, Christine
--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow
the directions.