From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <[email protected]>
LR Mogrify works for Export, not for the Web module output, far as I'm
aware.
Last I heard there were some difficulties with LR2 ... has it been
updated for 2.1 now?
Godfrey
On Dec 11, 2008, at 6:11 PM, Stan Halpin wrote:
You might also look at LR2/Mogrify -
http://timothyarmes.com/lrmogrify.php ("donation ware")
A LR2 plug-in, it includes capabilities for sizing, sharpening,
watermarking (your choice of font, font size, location) etc. It works
well on images run through the Export command, have no idea what it
does, if anything, for images LR is using to build a web gallery. But
worth a look even if it doesn't fit your immediate needs.
Hi Guys: Speaking hypothetically, I could export a pic with a
Morgrify-copyright-watermark as a jpeg, then reimport said jpeg into
Lightroom, & then include said jpeg as part of a web gallery ftp upload,
right--or no?
Christine
--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow
the directions.