Thanks, Dave.  Appreciate the help.  Cheers, Christine


----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <[email protected]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: lightroom 2 web gallery test


Works well on the ibook with the latest Firefox browser

Dave

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Christine  Aguila
<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Everyone:

I'm just trying a little test here. If you have a minute, I'd be grateful
if you'd just run through the pics & links to see if they all work.  I'd
love to hear about any problems: slow downloading, dead links, web page not
available et al.

http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/photos/index.html

Big cheers & thanks, Christine


--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and
follow the directions.




--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
Ontario Canada

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the directions.




--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to