-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Christine Aguila
Sent: Friday, 12 December 2008 3:58 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: lightroom 2 web gallery test


----- Original Message ----- 
>From: "Pasvorn Boonmark" <[email protected]>
>
>
>> Hi Christine,
>>
>> It works well here.  Load pretty fast.
>>
>> I like the camera and lens information on the top, but No EXIF info?
>
>
>Thanks, Pasvorn.  I just through a few pics together for this test.  When I

>get something fine-tuned I might include EXIF info.  Cheers, Christine 


EXIF and camera/lens info is of interest to camera geeks. To the average
punter means F.A..

The decision to include this information in a gallery really depends on the
target audience.

My 0.02c

Cheers,

Dave


--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to