----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: lightroom 2 web gallery test


On Dec 11, 2008, at 9:29, Christine Aguila wrote:

Thanks, Ann. Glad the page worked with Netscape. The parking meter shot was the 1st shot I took with the DA 16-45mm lens after purchase. Thanks again, your feedback is much appreciated. Cheers, Christine


I find that the "random test" shots I take after purchasing items sometimes turn out to be some of my favorites. If only I could keep that curiosity and playful attitude all of the time.... but I always end up settling down and waiting for I-don't-know-what to make me pull out the camera.


Hear, hear--run into the same thing on my end from time-to-time.

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to