SEZ9 commented on PR #12355:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12355#issuecomment-5842227866

   @wgzhao thanks for the bump, and apologies for the delay - this one is on me.
   
   I have not yet verified the head `4f6663a9f` myself against my earlier 
points (the `columnLength` fix for `SET`/`ENUM`, the Javadoc references, and 
the `getColumnLength()` assertions with the boundary shapes). I will go through 
the diff now rather than rely on the summary in the thread. If everything lines 
up, I will submit an approving review and handle the merge; if anything does 
not match, I will leave a precise inline note.
   
   No further changes are needed from you at this point.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1315 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to