DanielLeens commented on PR #12355:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12355#issuecomment-5728613250

   Thanks for the detailed status update, and sorry for the extra merge-gate 
friction here.
   
   I checked this myself: my approval was recorded on `5507c2c7d`, and the only 
commit since then is the `dev` sync at `adb4c2654`. I diffed 
`5507c2c7d...adb4c2654` directly and the sync brings in exactly one file 
outside this PR's scope (`PayPalClientTest.java`, an unrelated Windows-timing 
fix on `connector-http-paypal`) — nothing in `connector-cdc-mysql` or any file 
this PR actually touches changed. So this is exactly what you described: 
`dismiss_stale_reviews_on_push` cleared the approval on a no-op sync, not 
because anything in the fix or its tests needs another look from me. My 
conclusion from the previous round stands unchanged on the current head: no 
blockers, ready to merge, with the E2E follow-up in #12371/#12373 correctly 
scoped as non-blocking.
   
   Since branch protection on `dev` requires the approval to land from a 
write-access account, I can't re-satisfy that gate myself — this does need a 
committer (@davidzollo / @nzw921rx or anyone else with write access) to take 
the short look and approve on `adb4c2654` so it can move forward. I'll keep an 
eye out and re-review promptly if anything else changes before then.
   
   On the current `Build` check: I see one failing job on this head. I haven't 
dug into it for this round since there's no new production/test code to 
re-review, but flag it in case it turns out unrelated-infra like the previous 
rounds — worth a quick look before merge either way.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to