Wow, you can do that? I feel really really dumb now...
On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Koch, Andrew <[email protected]> wrote: >> -----Original Message----- >> From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of >> Lukas Tribus >> Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 09:40 >> To: [email protected] >> Subject: [c-nsp] IOS: catch 22 when enabling new bgp neighbors >> >> Hey guys, >> >> >> I feel like this is a stupid question with a simple solution, but I just >> not see it: >> >> When I configure a new BGP session, before I can shutdown the neighbor >> or apply a specific peer-group/session-template/policy-template, I need >> to configure the remote-as, so the first command in the address-family is: >> >> neighbor 2001::123 remote-as 65005 >> > > Hi Lukas, > > Try adding the shutdown keyword on the first (remote-as) config line: > > test-router(config-router)#neighbor 192.0.2.100 remote-as 64511 shutdown > test-router(config-router)#!!! rest of neighbor configuration > test-router(config-router)#no neighbor 192.0.2.100 shutdown > > HTH, > > Andy > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
