Let him quote the section all he wants, but then he also has to find a product 
for it.


Travis Mack, SET
M.E.P.CAD |
181 N. Arroyo Grande Blvd. #105 I Henderson, NV 89074
www.mepcad.com<http://www.mepcad.com/> | m: 480.547.9348

AutoSPRINK  |  AutoSPRINK FAB  |  AutoSPRINK RVT  |  AlarmCAD

Book appointment time in my calendar
https://calendly.com/t_mack_mepcad

From: Taylor Schumacher <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 11:05 AM
To: '[email protected]' 
<[email protected]>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Sidewalls for 18 Inches Down

Does anyone know of a sprinkler that meets the allowance for up 18 inches below 
a ceiling? I have an architect that's quoting that section, but I've never seen 
that unicorn...

8.7.4.1.1.2
Horizontal sidewall sprinklers shall be permitted to be located in a zone 6 in. 
to 12 in. (150 mm to 300 mm) or 12 in. to 18 in. (300 mm to 450 mm) below 
noncombustible and limited-combustible ceilings where listed for such use.


Taylor Schumacher
Security Fire Sprinkler<http://www.j-berd.com/>
1 Industrial Blvd | Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
Office: 320.656.0847 | Direct: 320.640.7050

_________________________________________________________
SprinklerForum mailing list:
https://lists.firesprinkler.org/list/sprinklerforum.lists.firesprinkler.org
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to