--- nabil ben khalifa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I made the translation to arabic of the po of GCompris > but I have not had time to finish it (I worked > meanwhile on the translation to arabic of XFCE). I am > working on it right now.
Great - I wasn't too familiar with XFCE but now that I've looked at it, looks nice. Do you need a home for your translation work for XFCE ? If you do, I'm sure we can work something out and create a page for it on Arabeyes given you continue to lead it and support it. Let us know. > I am willing to work on the inclusion of GCompris in > Arabbix inchallah, so if you can direct me to the > necessary steps to achieve this as I don't know > Arabbix I will try to do it. As for > arabization/localisation of other softs for kids, I > think it is very important not to forget it, we can > discuss how I can collaborate to it. Wonderful. You don't need to know much (if anything) with regard to Arabbix. Again, if you are serious about your contributions to GCompris and see a need for a home for its translation let Arabeyes know (mail 'contact') and we'll work something out. Nabil, thanks for taking-up these issues !! BTW: do please subscribe to the 'general' list. Salam. - Nadim __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

