From: Nadim ShaikliAre you asking for a package ? there are DEB packages for GCompris all over the place, in the Debian official repositories.. but as I said it does not include a fully arabized interface, or localization. As for the Bug report, I will do, but I think that GCompress should go through some translation and localization first to be of use to Arab kids.
Isam, is there anything (or a bundle) that you can point to that we
can include in the upcoming releases of Arabbix ? Could you please
mention them here as well as submit a bug-report (as a reminder)
under the Arabbix category. We'd like to make sure kids have something
to play with on Arabbix.
Another GREAT program for kids, is Tux Paint. I highly recommend it. It is as well part of the Free Edu Project (Now UNESCO supported).
Yours Isam Bayazidi _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

