nabil ben khalifa wrote:
Assalamou alaykoum,
I made the translation to arabic of the po of GCompris
but I have not had time to finish it (I worked
meanwhile on the translation to arabic of XFCE). I am
working on it right now.
Isam said that he worked on the translation but I
didn't see any logs on the cvs, perhaps he can contact
me to show his work so that we can collaborate to
render GCompris more adapted to arabic kids.
Indeed, I did not commit the file, but I remember sending it to Brubo in
the mailing list... anyhow, I will look for it, and send it over to
you.. I stopped working on it some time ago, but I translated some
strings than there were, and fixed some as well.
I would
like to say that I work with the author of Gcompris so
I can directly discuss with him any ideas to achieve
this goal.
I am willing to work on the inclusion of GCompris in
Arabbix inchallah, so if you can direct me to the
necessary steps to achieve this as I don't know
Arabbix I will try to do it. As for
arabization/localisation of other softs for kids, I
think it is very important not to forget it, we can
discuss how I can collaborate to it.
That will be great :) I do not have the time for working on it now.. I
really hope that someone from Arabeyes will step up and take initiative
for this very important project.
Yours
Isab Bayazidi
_______________________________________________
General mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general