--- Isam Bayazidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >From: Nadim Shaikli > > >Isam, is there anything (or a bundle) that you can point to that > >we can include in the upcoming releases of Arabbix ? Could you > >please mention them here as well as submit a bug-report (as a > >reminder) under the Arabbix category. We'd like to make sure > >kids have something to play with on Arabbix. > > Are you asking for a package ? there are DEB packages for GCompris all > over the place, in the Debian official repositories.. but as I said it > does not include a fully arabized interface, or localization.
I was after an Arabized package (or portions there-of) to potentially include in Arabbix (the Arabic LiveCD). Sounds like there is nothing to include as it seems an Arabized/localized interface doesn't yet exist (I was under the impression that some games were ready for consumption while others weren't - my bad). Guess GCompress is not yet ready for Arabbix. > Another GREAT program for kids, is Tux Paint. I highly recommend it. > It is as well part of the Free Edu Project (Now UNESCO supported). Is TuxPaint Arabized ? Again, if we are after giving Arabic kids something to play with, it will need to be in Arabic. Unless someone steps forward and takes these kid-related localization and arabization issues, I have a feeling this will be forgotten rather quickly. Salam. - Nadim __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

