--- Isam Bayazidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > One of the best programs I know for kids of ages 4 to 10 is GCompris: > > http://www.ofset.org/gcompris > [snip snip] > > I worked in translating the interface of it.. PO can be found at: > > http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gcompris/po/ar.po > > The thing is that in order to have the GCompris to be more Arabic, > more need to be done that just PO translation. As customization > need to be made to different boards. for example: > - Arabic Audio for spelling lessons > - Changing Pictures and relations to things more familiar to Arab kids > - and more board specific changes. > > I hoped that I will be able to complete all that. but I do not have the > time for it.
Isam, is there anything (or a bundle) that you can point to that we can include in the upcoming releases of Arabbix ? Could you please mention them here as well as submit a bug-report (as a reminder) under the Arabbix category. We'd like to make sure kids have something to play with on Arabbix. Thanks & Salam. - Nadim __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail. http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

