--- Ra'id Al-Jamali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 10:28, Nadim Shaikli wrote: > > Ra'id, I gather you will do points D & E, right (just say yes & > > do 'em :-) ? I'll have the intro done in a few hours (inshalla). > > Do I have a choice? I'll put something together then, but do go through > it. Did you load yours up? I checked the Projects/Arabbix area on cvs.. > nothing new...
Hehehe - we sure need the help. I wrote-up my intro and mailed it to both Ossama and Anmar for review prior to CVS checking things in (I wanted to make sure it sat well with them). I also asked Ossama to see if he can translate it to Arabic. Inshalla today they'd both get back to me at which point I'll gladly make revisions and/or check the file in. Salam. - Nadim __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search http://shopping.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

