--- Mohammed Sameer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 08:31:08AM +0200, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote: > > PS: Not sure about the spelling of 'Arabeyes' in Arabic (I read it > > 'Arabeez')... I think if you want to keep that spelling, you better put a > > 'Fatha' on the 'Ba'. Otherwise, you should put an 'Alif' between the 'Ba' > > and the 'Ya'. > > I thought it was "3een ra2 ba2 alef ya2 zeen"?!!!
There are a number of spelling mistakes on that page - we really need to run spell checkers on all our art just to make sure (aspell and Duali are there for just that). I believe Anmar simply put that together quickly to impress people (and it sure did me :-), he promised to produce more shots soon. Anmar, is the .ISO for the 0.4 release anywhere where it can be grabbed ? Salam. - Nadim __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search http://shopping.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

