Salam Anmar, Slower progress than anticipated.. I'll send / upload up to whatever stage I've reached before turning in tonight. Just to get my bearings, when is 1.0 due/expected?
Nevertheless, I've made step-by-step screen captures for ethernet setup using the Networking app of Gnome System Tools. Hope that's good enough. Initially I planned to go through some diagnostics to make sure all hardware is properly detected and appropriate device drivers load. Will skip (at least for now).. too ambitious with myself! Still need to embed them all in an html file and wrap with text. Do you have a template in mind? Otherwise I'll just put together a basic file. Will do same for Morphix installer (the install Arabbix to HD process). Obviously this needs a fresh reinstall for the pics. As mentioned before, won't touch the modem as I'm not using one.. On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 10:28, Nadim Shaikli wrote: > Ra'id, I gather you will do points D & E, right (just say yes & do 'em :-) ? > I'll have the intro done in a few hours (inshalla). Do I have a choice? I'll put something together then, but do go through it. Did you load yours up? I checked the Projects/Arabbix area on cvs.. nothing new... Ra'id _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

