--- Ra'id Al-Jamali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Off-list for good etiquette :)
Actually keep it on the list - there is nothing we should be discussing off-list (re-read the etiquette :-) There's a hidden "DO" (you have to run the record backwards to see it :-) - keep all conversations on the list so that all can be privy to the info and to get the best ideas any might have. > > So you have points B, C , and D. Are you gonna be taking them all ? > > When do you want them by? Where are they going to reside (desktop link, > browser link,... )? What format? Do you have an analogue in mind that I > use as a guide? Ra'id, I gather you will do points D & E, right (just say yes & do 'em :-) ? I'll have the intro done in a few hours (inshalla). Salam. - Nadim __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search http://shopping.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

