On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 00:36, Nadim Shaikli wrote: > > 2) Simple FAQ (English and Arabic) > > a) How to configure my modem ? > > b) How to configure my ethernet ? > > c) How to to install Arabbix on my hard drive ? > > d) How to contribute to Arabbix and Arabeyes.org ? > > e) Where should I go for more information about linux > > and the Arabic language ? > > Ra'id which parts are you jumping on (d & e seem vague enough) ? > Others ?
Take your pick and leave me the bones :) I'd prefer to steer clear of modems (the whole winmodem issue... I never owned any of those handicapped monsters) Also the one Arabic on Linux could be handled by someone more knowledgeable.. Anmar, I downloaded the 0.4 iso earlier today... I noticed that gnome was downgraded to 2.2 (if you based it on Morphix 0.4-1, that is). Many arabeyes applications have been added, but the interface appears largely in english apart from the install on HD icon... Good work! Ra'id -- This message was born on Linux. This message was born free, because I chose liberty. Did you? _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

