> Hi Jori,
>> @Tore:
>> I currently hold 4x/48 PI, and I can confirm, these are charged "per
>> ticket" and not per object.
>>
>> E.g: If you received 4x/48 PI in a single request from the
>> NCC, you pay the PI fee *once* for those 4x/48PI.
>
> Wow, that's surprising to hear. You learn something every day!

While I didn't know this, I'm not terribly surprised.

The fee structure is probably done this way to promote the idea
that this is an administrative fee to cover the administrative
overhead related to registering and maintaining the entry's
uniqueness, and *not* to spread the misconception that you "buy
(or rent) address space from the RIPE NCC".

Regards,

- HÃ¥vard
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: 
https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/address-policy-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to