Hi Jori,
@Tore:
I currently hold 4x/48 PI, and I can confirm, these are charged "per
ticket" and not per object.
E.g: If you received 4x/48 PI in a single request from the NCC, you pay
the PI fee *once* for those 4x/48PI.
Wow, that's surprising to hear. You learn something every day!
I've already understood the word «assignment» in the charging scheme
(e.g., «the separate charge of EUR 50 per independent Internet number
resource assignment» from ripe-800) to refer to the actual *num
object(s) in the database, not to the one-time action of issuing the
assignment(s). To me it doesn't really make much sense to issue a
recurring charge for a one-time action like that.
Tore
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options,
please visit:
https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/address-policy-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/