On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:08 AM, David Gerard <[email protected]> wrote:

> (Remember that we've had an entire project,
> Wikiversity, pretty much taken over by disgruntled Wikipedia trolls.)



Very side note: I'm not sure if you're talking in the past sense or not
here but I did want to stick up for Wikiversity a bit here in the more
presente tense. I don't think I've checked in the past couple weeks but
I've trolled the recent changes there every month or so for a while and
have been really excited to see it doing some cool looking work for a while
now. It seems that many of the issues in the past have been mostly
resolved. I am sure, like us all, they still have some skeletons they would
like to get rid of but it seems that the internal process there did end
kicking into gear some. </offtopic>

James
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l

Reply via email to