On 30.04.2013 12:14, James Alexander wrote:

Very side note: I'm not sure if you're talking in the past sense or not
here but I did want to stick up for Wikiversity a bit here in the more
presente tense. I don't think I've checked in the past couple weeks but I've trolled the recent changes there every month or so for a while and have been really excited to see it doing some cool looking work for a while
now. It seems that many of the issues in the past have been mostly
resolved. I am sure, like us all, they still have some skeletons they would like to get rid of but it seems that the internal process there did end
kicking into gear some. </offtopic>

James
_______________________________________________

The founder and guru of the Russian Wikiversity was banned from Russian Wikipedia several years ago for trolling and disruptive behavior, and also made himself infamous for introducing obligatory "user reputation" template on the talk pages and blocking users with zero contribution (some of them indefinitely).

Cheers
Yaroslav

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l

Reply via email to