Skip to site navigation (Press enter)
[Vo]:Rossi's customer
Craig Brown
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:46:57 -0700
Just an update that I have had no responses from the 3 senior GE Press people I emailed yesterday. I had asked them if they could comment on whether GE had any involvement with Andrea Rossi or his eCat technology.
Craig
Free Energy Truth
Previous message
View by thread
View by date
Next message
[Vo]:Rossi's customer
Jed Rothwell
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
Peter Gluck
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
Esa Ruoho
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
Peter Gluck
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
Jed Rothwell
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
Peter Gluck
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
Daniel Rocha
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's custo...
Jed Rothwell
Re: [Vo]:Rossi's customer
Axil Axil
[Vo]:Rossi's customer
Craig Brown
Reply via email to
Search the site
The Mail Archive home
vortex-l - all messages
vortex-l - about the list
Expand
Previous message
Next message