Daniel Rocha wrote:

The test has already began, if you count inspecting the machine as part of the test:

http://ecatnews.com/?p=1095

That's good. It should have begun weeks ago, but that's good.

When I predicted that the instrumentation would be inadequate, I meant that would be the case if Rossi is in charge. If he really does have a customer who is setting up instrumentation I make no predictions. However, I think a prudent, professional customer would take a lot longer than one day set up instrumentation for a 1 MW test.

Instruments adequate to do a test of 1 to 10 kW can be set up in a day or two if all goes well. Ideally, you should use something like this:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GrabowskiKrobustperf.pdf

I have no idea how you would go about measuring 1 MW. It seems like a nightmare assignment to me. I doubt the signal-to-noise ratio would be as good as you get from a 10 kW measurement.

- Jed

Reply via email to