I wrote:

> I do not think there is the slightest chance he has illustrated fake device
> to Krivit or to anyone else.
>

Meant: DEMONSTRATED a fake device.

This new version of NaturallySpeaking needs some tweaking.

It also keeps forgetting to capitalize the first word in sentences.


Rossi is strange, but not so strange that he would demonstrate a fake
reactor when he has a real one available. It is conceivable that all of his
demonstrations are somehow fake. It is NOT conceivable that he sometimes
demonstrates a fake machine for no reason, to no advantage, even though he
has real ones that turn on readily and work reliably.

Regarding the most recent test, assuming it was real and not somehow faked,
there is no chance that the 30 min. heat after death event indicates
anything other than anomalous heat from cold fusion. It was definitive.
There is no chance this was caused by heat magically stored up in the metal
or anywhere else. That would be a huge violation of elementary physics in
many ways. However, as far as I know, no one made rigorous checks for a fake
device this time. People did check carefully in some previous tests.

I cannot totally dismiss the possibility of a fake machine but I do not take
it seriously. The likelihood seems so remote it is not worth worrying about.

- Jed

Reply via email to