On Sep 26, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Akira Shirakawa wrote:

On 2011-09-26 20:54, Horace Heffner wrote:

Rossi states on the Passerini blog (translated by google): "It seems
appropriate to emphasize that [...]

Quite a mixup! What is going on with NASA? Is that another mixup?

The text you quoted ("It seems appropriate [...] in a good 24 hours!") is from Daniele Passerini, not Rossi.

Cheers,
S.A.


Oh thanks!  Sorry about that. It should have read:

Passerini states on the Passerini blog (translated by google): "It seems appropriate to emphasize that these are exactly the experimental setting that Joseph Levi, as early as February, I explained that he had designed for the official tests on the E-Cat all'UniBO programmed, setting later validated together with professors from the University of Uppsala. I say this in response to another physicist, known throughout the LENR and with the same first name Josephson, which expresses, always on the mailing list of CMNS, regarding the competence of Levi. I speak of course, Brian Ahern."

Passerini further states (translated by google): "In October I will give here on the blog, the maximum coverage on the making of the test with Brian Josephson ... and for now I say no more. I add only that the expression "more then 12 hours" sets a lower limit, but not more than in short, this time I trust in a good 24 hours!"

I thought there was an "A.R." under that text earlier. Just getting a bit senile I guess.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/




Reply via email to