On Sep 26, 2011, at 10:02 AM, Akira Shirakawa wrote:

On 2011-09-26 19:51, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Right. Josephson says he has no intention of doing a test at present.
This was a mixup.

The odd thing (or maybe not?) is that Andrea Rossi didn't catch this inaccuracy. As I've written in my opening post, Passerini reportedly consulted with him before writing his latest blogpost.

Cheers,
S.A.


I think it is odd that Rossi would give permission to publish a misattributed and private communication between two other parties. Odd Passerini would ask Rossi for permission.

Rossi states on the Passerini blog (translated by google): "It seems appropriate to emphasize that these are exactly the experimental setting that Joseph Levi, as early as February, I explained that he had designed for the official tests on the E-Cat all'UniBO programmed, setting later validated together with professors from the University of Uppsala. I say this in response to another physicist, known throughout the LENR and with the same first name Josephson, which expresses, always on the mailing list of CMNS, regarding the competence of Levi. I speak of course, Brian Ahern."

Rossi further states (translated by google): "In October I will give here on the blog, the maximum coverage on the making of the test with Brian Josephson ... and for now I say no more. I add only that the expression "more then 12 hours" sets a lower limit, but not more than in short, this time I trust in a good 24 hours!"

Quite a mixup!  What is going on with NASA?  Is that another mixup?

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/




Reply via email to