Good Morning:
I'd forgotten quite how old my iPhone SE 2020 is until the thread about
battery health and interest in the 16 E with a possible price increase
prompted me to check and I got the SE 2 in November of 2021 and maximum
capacity says 83%, but it says battery capacity seriously degraded.
This is the battery that came with the phone and it is my first smart
phone. My land line is my main phone and I had hoped to have another
year or two before a new iPhone. I'm not in a metropolitan area and the
nearest Apple store isn't convenient and is about an hour away. The
phone seems to be able to list nearby service locations for the battery
problem, but I'm not getting it to work. Can a local Verizon company
store replace the battery?
Before I knew a new battery will be in order, with all the talk about a
possible price increase, I had thought maybe I could trade in the SE 2
and get something off the purchase price. Does anyone know if this
still might be possible?
I'm late at the party, is it still possible to get or at least order a
16 E before the possible price increase tomorrow?
Many thanks,
Margaret
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at:
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/f9bf1a8e-a60d-4195-9846-8086e0b60d65%40fastmail.com.