Hi, After you take the picture, you need to double tap the "Use Photo" button and wait a few seconds for the description.
________________________________________ From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of Rich De Steno [[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 3:39 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: Identifi I just installed this identifi app on my iPhone 6 with the latest IOS and I received no speech description at all. I checked all settings and took about ten pictures of different things. None of these resulted in any spoken descriptions or words of any kind. On 12/1/2016 3:26 PM, Lelia Struve wrote: So here's the deal, I think I expected a bit more out of the app then it gave me. So when I lowered my expectations it's a really good app. You are all correct when you say that it does give a bit more detail then taptapsee. I took a picture of a piece of cheese and it told me what kind it was. Lelia Sent from my iPhone On Dec 1, 2016, at 12:35 PM, Andrew J. LaPointe <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: qHi, just for your info, I am using the 6 s with the latest I O S. I haven’t had a bad pic result yet and I have been playing with the Identifi since around 4:30 this morning. Also, I took some pics in very low lighting. I selected for the high quality results. What I am happy about is that taking a picture of text was quick and with excellent results. I hope that those of you that are not getting good results, do so eventually. You’ll love it. Andy and Shubert Andrew J. LaPointe Co-Chairman Salem Commission on Disabilities President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging 34 Raymond Ave. Salem, MA. 01970 Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185 -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- Rich De Steno -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
