It sounds to me as though it does no more than Tap Tap See, so if that is 
correct, it is a good app, 
even though it adds nothing to what is already available, free, gratis and  for 
nothing!
I have had some most amazing identifications from TTS.
I took a photo of my backyard and it said red trailer.  Now, I thought, "what 
in all that's 
wonderful is it seeing as a trailer?"
I had a look and found that what it had identified as such had, in days gone 
by,been a trailer but 
one quite different to what would, ordinarily, be seen as one.
Many years ago, I had had a child's trike modified so that I could attach it to 
a dog, that was, in 
truth,  my guide dog who would, when he was not  filling his normal role,  pull 
it along.
I had the saddle taken off and a crate bolted on in its place, and the 
handlebars were replaced with 
a single metal shaft that attached to Buck's  harness.
I thought that TTS had, really, done itself proud  as the identification  was a 
real tour de force!

        Jewel



--------------------------------------------------
From: "Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA)" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 10:49 AM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: identifi

Is there a cost for this app?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Ekstrand, Pamela 
A. -ND
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:29 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: identifi

I just got a CD in the mail today, and it was able to tell me the artist of the 
CD, so I am also 
impressed so far.
 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to