I was really happy that it actually read out the name from a round
supplement bottle in pretty low light. Much better than KNFB. And it did a
good job on pictures, too. But it was brutally honest! The description for
a picture of me, my husband, my sister and her husband was "old people
couples picture". I laughed until I cried!
Guess the gray hair gave it away!
Sherrie Gosling
-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 11:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Identifi
How far from the object does the phone have to be in order to read text??
At 01:35 PM 12/1/2016, you wrote:
qHi, just for your info, I am using the 6 s with the latest I O S. I
haven’t had a bad pic result yet and I have been playing with the
Identifi since around 4:30 this morning. Also, I took some pics in very
low lighting. I selected for the high quality results. What I am happy
about is that taking a picture of text was quick and with excellent
results. I hope that those of you that are not getting good results, do so
eventually. You’ll love it. Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone
list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if
you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to
<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
To post to this group, send email to
<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
Visit this group at
<https://groups.google.com/group/viphone>https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit
<https://groups.google.com/d/optout>https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if
you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you
can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.