On 2024-07-30 at 16:13:07 UTC-0400 (Tue, 30 Jul 2024 16:13:07 -0400)
John Thorvald Wodder II via Postfix-users <[email protected]>
is rumored to have said:

I'm not claiming that "spamgateway.nil" is the actual domain. I'm using a placeholder here because I don't want to draw attention to an actual, real domain. The DEBUG README you linked to even says to anonymize host names. Are you expecting the domains to be anonymized exactly like "AAAAA.AAA" as in the README?

I believe that the README is only referring to your own domain and host names.

You have no obligation to protect the identity of spammers or the resources they use. If anything, it is better for us all if you name them precisely.

--
Bill Cole
[email protected] or [email protected]
(AKA @[email protected] and many *@billmail.scconsult.com addresses)
Not Currently Available For Hire
_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to