I have the GH6 which is fairly representative of all the latest Lumix cameras - 
the physical buttons and menu screens are thoughtfully laid out and I can’t 
fault them. See any YT reviews for details.

Cot

> On 27 Sep 2026, at 23:36, Larry Colen <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Interesting, which one?  Before I got my first Pentax I had been using a 
> FZ50, and really liked the UI.  I recently had a u4/3 panasonic and had 
> nothing but problems with the UI.  As many complaints as I have with the 
> Pentax UI, most of them trying to make the camera easier for someone who 
> wants a point and shoot to use, there's nothing like using other cameras to 
> make me appreciate the Pentax UI.


--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to