Interesting, which one?  Before I got my first Pentax I had been using a FZ50, 
and really liked the UI.  I recently had a u4/3 panasonic and had nothing but 
problems with the UI.  As many complaints as I have with the Pentax UI, most of 
them trying to make the camera easier for someone who wants a point and shoot 
to use, there's nothing like using other cameras to make me appreciate the 
Pentax UI.


> On Sep 27, 2026, at 12:59 PM, Steve Cottrell <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Don’t forget Panasonic, the IU is brilliant.
> 
> Cot
> 
>> On 9 Sep 2026, at 20:10, Larry Colen <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> I haven't even tried to use any of the mirrorless systems from Nikon, Cannon 
>> or Sony, so I have no idea how good or bad the UI on them is for me. I will 
>> say that while the K-3 III got some UI things right, they totally shit their 
>> pants in other ways.
> 
> 
> --
> %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
> 

__ 
Larry Colen from Lothlorien
[email protected]


--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to