Hi.

 

Your RegEx is far too complicated :D 

<<@customer_company\.>> would have done the trick

 

For your task you would need two filters

 

From: @

X-OTRS-Ignore Yes

 

and

 

From: @customer_company\.

X-OTRS-Ignore No

 

Since the PostmasterFilters are executed sequentially, the second one
overwrites the first one.

 

Greets

 

Daniel 

 

 

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Kent Lee
Sent: Freitag, 16. Mai 2008 06:11
To: [email protected]
Subject: [otrs] PostMaster Filter

 

Hi you all, I got a problem here. About the PostMaster Filter. My
PostMaster are working fine. User send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
will be automatically created a ticket.

Now I want to do some filtering. I want only allowed certain email
domain to be able to open a ticket in OTRS.

For example:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I only wish to allowed all the email from the domain :
"customer_company" to be open ticket in OTRS. How can I do that?

I try some regexp in the match header. I used the "From:" header with
the value:
 \b[A-Z0-9._%+-]+@|customer_company+\.[A-Z]{2,4}\b
which will match all the email with the domain: customer_company.

And the set header I choose X-OTRS-Ignore to the value of "No". Which
this allowed the mail to open a ticket.

However, it also allowed other mail domain (Eg: yahoo, hotmail) to open
a ticket too!

How to solved? Help!
Appreciate your help!



________________________________

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED(tm) Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it
out!
<http://joinred.spaces.live.com?ocid=TXT_HMTG_prodredemoticons_052008> 

_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/

Reply via email to