Washington Odhiambo via Mailman-users writes

> Anyway, for me, the best relay is to run my own SMTP service.

  I do the same. In fact, I don't even know what an SMTP relay
  service is. All those folks who turn to third parties just
  further the concentration of email services in the hands of a few
  providers. This erodes the most precious advantage of email,
  i.e. that you can run it yourself. 

> For reputation:
> 1. Ensure you aren't an open relay
> 2. Have a PTR record
> 3. Publish SPF, DKIM, DMARC records
> 4. DKIM-sign all outbound emails

  I did all of this. So it must be easy ;-)

  But hang on Ddhiambo, you are writing from a gmail account ...
  
-- 
  Written by Thomas Krichel http://openlib.org/home/krichel on his 22371st day.
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/QAQEIIHSTALH5GA3XNQZJQEXEAHCPI2M/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to