Hello I most time only read your mails, because of my English is noch the best.
I want to tell you another trick I used to learn left handed students all of my textil techniques: I`m sitting on a stool and have mirror in my lap, size about 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch). I work in front of the mirror, so I look at my work from the right side, as I would normally work. My student is sitting vice versa of me, looking *in the mirror* (not on the left side of my work). She or he will see me working as I would be a left handed. I developed this, when my left handed son was a small child and wants to learn knitting and crochet. This way I teached knitting, hand sewing, knotting, braiding, winding bobbins, every technique. In my classes most time about 1/3 to 1/2 of the students were left handed. And the method works. I hope, my explanations are clear enough, that you can understand what I mean. best regards, Ursula from Germany, where is a very sunny day. Am 26.02.2020 um 18:05 schrieb Beth Harpell: > Elena, > > Great, so glad to help! Best of luck with all of your lefties! > > Beth > > - > To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: > unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to > [email protected]. Photo site: > http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/ - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
