Good morning Arachne! I have a question for you all. I have been teaching beginning bobbin lacemaking for four years now, and have probably taught around 400 people, so I feel very comfortable with it.
However, in every class I have at least a couple of left-handed people, who sometimes struggle with the winding and hitching process. I managed to figure out how to teach left-handed winding fairly easily, so now that is no longer a problem. However, hitching has still been a challenge, because I myself struggle to hitch bobbins the left-handed way so it is hard for me to teach. Can any left-handed bobbin lacemakers on here point me to a video of left-handed hitching that I can practice from? Or perhaps walk me through your steps? I don't want my left-handed students to fall behind! Thanks so much. Best WIshes, Elena - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
