Hi Kelly, definitely agree. I'm against Yahoo Groups on grounds of accessibility. Accessibility was one of the main reasons why Raul and I moved the list away from there, but we also got sick and tired of the spam and other garbage that went with Yahoo. So as far as I'm concerned Yahoo Groups is a definite no go.
Cheers! On 11/15/13, Kelly Sapergia <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > I would prefer to have a mailing list rather than a forum, but I wouldn't go > > with Yahoo Groups anymore as the site has become hard to use ever since they > > switched to a different CMS or something. Lots of sighted people are also > complaining about it from what I read. I wonder if Freelists might be a > better option? > > Thanks. > > Yours Sincerely, > Kelly John Sapergia > Show Host and Production Director > The Global Voice Internet Radio > www.theglobalvoice.info > > Personal Website: www.ksapergia.net > Business Website (KJS Productions): www.kjsproductions.com > > > --- > Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] > If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to > [email protected]. > You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at > http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > All messages are archived and can be searched and read at > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. > If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, > please send E-mail to [email protected]. > --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].
