Hi Cara,

Yeah, I know. I used Google Groups a while back, and their list
management interface was pretty poor accessibility wise. I could do
it, but nowhere as accessible or straight forward as Mailman is.

Cheers!

On 11/15/13, Cara Quinn <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi again, Thomas,
>
> Just to clarify, I am talking about the GoogleGroups interface for managing
> groups, not the member interface.
>
> The management experience at this point is just awful from a blindness
> perspective.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cara :)

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to