Hi again, Thomas, Just to clarify, I am talking about the GoogleGroups interface for managing groups, not the member interface.
The management experience at this point is just awful from a blindness perspective. Thanks, Cara :) --- iOS design and development - LookTel.com --- View my Online Portfolio at: http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/ModelCara On Nov 15, 2013, at 8:42 PM, Cara Quinn <[email protected]> wrote: HI Thomas, let me kindly try to steer you away from GoogleGroups. I mod several Google Groups and have done so for years now. Unfortunately, of late, their interface has become all but unusable, at least on a Mac with VO. I'm actually thinking of moving my groups somewhere else because of this. Since I cannot offer any personal experience with the current interface on other OS'es, if you're curious how Google's interface works with your OS, I'd suggest starting a test group and see how managing it, works for you. HTH Cara :) --- iOS design and development - LookTel.com --- View my Online Portfolio at: http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/ModelCara On Nov 14, 2013, at 6:39 PM, Thomas Ward <[email protected]> wrote: Hello, List: I know a number of you have been having technical issues with the Audyssey Mailing List ever since we changed servers a few months back. Some of you have been unsubscribed from the list without warning or notification, some of your accounts were automatically put on no mail by Mailman, some of you could get list mail but were unable to post messages, and some of you haven't had any problems at all. Despite numerous attempts to uncover the root of all these problems no one as yet has found out what is causing these and other technical issues. Just this afternoon another list member has come to me with problems with his subscription. As usual I have turned it over to the server admins in hopes that a solution may finally be found. If not then I think it might be in our best interests to think about a different solution. What I mean by that is simply this. I know that many of you are here because you would prefer a mailing list over a forum. However, it seems for whatever reason Mailman, the software we use to run the list, is having problems making it a hassle for many list members, the admins, and myself to keep this going as is. If we can not resolve the technical problems in the next few days I wonder how many of you would strongly object to me replacing this list with an Audyssey forum similar to what Audiogames.net has now. Alternatively if you strongly object to a forum I suppose we could go back to Yahoo Groups or try Google Groups instead. Any thoughts? Sincerely, Thomas Ward Owner-Moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected]. --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected]. --- Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected]. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].
