Ah, but I have mail filters set up with mailboxes that I haven’t, uh, perused 
in quite awhile. I could not handle mailing-list messages going to my inbox, 
unless the mailing list is very small. This one isn’t. :)

Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.

On Nov 16, 2013, at 5:06 PM, Thomas Ward <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Shaun,
> 
> Well, that may be the case, but that is really the advantage of a
> forum. A person can go to the forum, click on the new link, and use
> the h key to look at all the various threads with new posts and only
> read the ones of interest. If there is a thread on BK2 and I have no
> interest in that game I can skip it. With a mailing list everything is
> just mailed to a person's inbox and they have to delete all the
> messages they don't want to read before reading the ones they do want
> to read. However, that is a mute point since I have decided not to set
> up a forum here on Audyssey.
> 
> Cheers!
> 
> 
> On 11/15/13, shaun everiss <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I agree I like both.
>> I have a big time trying to access everything I want in audiogames.
>> These days I only really go down the first 3-4 topics on each topic
>> page  and every sub forum.
>> There are to many to view them all.
>> And there are spam posters, and other things to.
>> Sometimes the audiogames forum database overloads like it has been
>> this week and I can not get on from time to time.
>> The forum is ok I guess but if it overloads then there will be issues.
>> And also I barely read everything on those as it is.
>> Saying that it may be an idea to include an announcement list which
>> handles all the releases and such mag issues and other important stuff.
>> I do still like the discussion list as it is in particular because I
>> can post things faster and other such things.
>> 
> 
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to