https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=288900

--- Comment #7 from Warner Losh <[email protected]> ---
Excellent! So if you have a known broken setup that you can use comconsole for
and get that output, I'll create some patches that 'fail' the EFI console (and
default to the comconsole console). No need to get remote hands to test all
possible combos, though. Your answers tell me enough.

If you can't get to a serial port, though, then that limits my options. I can
still do it, but the patch would be somewhat different...  Most likely by
'dumping' the ST to kenv variables and iterating from there. I'll try to get
the most from each experiment in a maint window. Hopefully we can boot the
system with a -current loader.efi and we'll sort out the issues there. that
might be the first thing to try. Or something else that occurs to you in your
situation. I can be easy. I'll assume this path and get some patches for you to
try. OK?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to